Our program encompasses the full spectrum of the pillars of health needed to restore and regenerate your health and wellness. If you are overweight, suffer medical / health issues related to your weight, want to get off or minimize medications you’re currently using and want to live life to the fullest, this program can offer a comprehensive plan to help you achieve your goals. The program is individualized to your body current functioning level and what it needs to lose weight and or achieve conditioning.
How The Program Works
1. Initial Intake with a full Health Risk Assessment & Metabolic Testing with our Exercise Physiologist / Nutrition counselor. During the session you will receive:
A BioScore fitness test looks at your current health, lifestyle and fitness level and helps determine the areas of improvement needed to improve your health, quality of living and overall life expectancy. Your BioScore Appointment Consists of Measurements / Calculations of the following:
Waist Circumference Measurement
TC / HDL Ratio
2. BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis) Testing
• Measurements of lean muscle mass and body fat
3. A Metabolic Test will determine:
• exact calories you should consume in order to achieve weight loss.
• exact measurement of calories that are burned during 30 minutes of physical exercise.
• targeted caloric intake number to maintain your weight.
4. Functional Movement Screening to assess for movement deficits affecting mobility
5. Orthopedic / Physical Therapy / Clinical referrals as needed
• 1-2-3 weekly sessions with your Trainer
• Weekly to biweekly nutrition counseling, food journal, coaching
• Access to all the resources truong MedFit University and grocery shopping tours etc
• Eventual access and utilization of app to track progress across all areas and access tools and resources.
At Truong Rehabilitation Center our Certified Medical Fitness Specialist can be used in addition to medical treatment to increase strength, endurance and loss of mobility caused by a medical condition or injury. They are well trained in severe injury not seen by Physician directed personal trainers.