Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses acoustic waves to improve blood flow and promote tissue regeneration in the penis. Studies have shown that this therapy can be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
For today’s episode, I’m going to talk about the new protocols that we have for shockwave therapy for ED. This will uplevel your erection, and improve your orgasm and ejaculation.
- Episode Video
- What is a shockwave therapy?
- How does focus shockwave therapy work?
- Benefits of Focus Shockwave Therapy
- Our New Focus Shockwave Protocol
What is a shockwave therapy?
To clarify, when I say shockwave, I mean focus shockwave, not radial shockwave.
Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive medical treatment. It utilizes shockwaves to promote healing and enhance circulation of blood to damaged tissue.
In addition, it is used to treat many conditions, including ED, Peyronie's disease, and chronic pelvic pain syndrome in males.
Focus shockwave therapy has the capacity to penetrate deeper into tissue than radial shockwave therapy. It can reach deeper structures, such as tendons and bones. As a result, this makes it a more suitable option for conditions that affect these areas.
How does focus shockwave therapy work?
Focus shockwave therapy works by delivering high-energy sound waves to the targeted area of the body.
During the procedure, a handheld device is used to deliver the shockwaves to the targeted area. The device emits short bursts of high-pressure sound waves that penetrate the tissue and stimulate the cells in the treated area.
Benefits of Focus Shockwave Therapy
These sound waves delivered by the device during the therapy stimulate the body's natural healing processes and promote tissue regeneration.
In addition, the therapy also has a number of other benefits on the body. Here are some of it:
Improved Erectile Function
Research shows that shockwave therapy can be effective in improving erectile function among men with mild to moderate ED. This is due to the stimulation of new blood vessel growth and increased blood flow to the penis. As a result, a stronger and more sustained erections are acquired.
Reduced Pain and Discomfort
Focus shockwave has been shown to reduce pain and inflammation in the pelvic region.
Increased Muscle Strength
Focused shockwave therapy has been shown to improve muscle strength and tone in the pelvic floor muscles.
Our New Focus Shockwave Protocol
The new protocol that we're doing is that using the shockwave to not only target the penis but also the bulbocavernosus muscle and the ischiocavernosus muscle. These are the muscles that runs along just under your scrotum, to your rectum.
When we do the therapy, the energy is targeted not only in the penis but also to the pelvic muscles and the nerves. Also, pelvic muscles are the muscles that you do for Kegel.
In addition, Kegel exercises are a type of pelvic floor exercise that can help strengthen the muscles that support the bladder, rectum, and other pelvic organs.
The Steps for Performing Kegel Exercises for Men
- Identify the pelvic floor muscles. The first step in performing Kegel exercises is to identify the pelvic floor muscles. These are the muscles that you would use to stop the flow of urine or to prevent passing gas. To identify these muscles, try stopping the flow of urine midstream. The muscles that you use to do this are your pelvic floor muscles.
- Contract the muscles. Once you have identified your pelvic floor muscles, the next step is to contract them. To do this, squeeze the muscles as if you were trying to stop yourself from passing gas. Hold the contraction for a few seconds, then relax.
- Repeat the exercise. Repeat the contraction and relaxation exercises 10-15 times in a row, three times per day. Gradually increase the duration of each contraction over time, aiming for a contraction that lasts 10 seconds or more.
Overall, focus shockwave therapy has shown promise as a treatment for a variety of pelvic muscle conditions in men. However, it is important to discuss the potential risks and benefits of this treatment with your doctor before undergoing therapy.
Want to regain control of your sex life? Join the Modern Man Club and start your road to full recovery and community.
Reveal the FREE treatment most men ignore that solves thousands of erectile dysfunction cases every year, plus the 5 biggest mistakes you must avoid if you want to say goodbye to your ED. Uncover it all in my free eBook available to download now: The 5 Common Costly Mistakes Men Make When Facing Erectile Dysfunction.